Preferred Hotel Group kicked off its annual Independent Hospitality Day celebration by declaring the winners of its 2021 I Prefer Members’ Choice Awards.
The ultra-luxurious Atelier Playa Mujeres in Cancun, Mexico has been named the world winner, as well as the winner of the North American category, and other top regional accolades have been presented to the Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Turtle Inn in Belize and Belmont Champs. Elysees in Paris, France.
To extend the celebrations and thank I Prefer Members around the world for continuing to believe in travel, Preferred has launched a limited-time bonus point offer valid for bookings made at any of the 40 winning properties.
“As the world continues to reopen to international travel and hoteliers enthusiastically welcome many more customers, now is the perfect time to recognize the incredible resilience and spirit of independence of our member hotels and their teams. dedicated, ”said Alison. McDermott, vice president of global merchandising and marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “While Preferred thinks every day is Independent Hospitality Day, we celebrate it today with our loyal I Prefer Members in honor of these top-notch hotels that not only weathered the storm, but which managed to thrive on the other side! “
Only hotels in the Preferred Hotel group of brands that participate in the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program – the world’s largest loyalty program for independent and unique hotel experiences – can be nominated for the I Prefer Members’ Choice Awards, the winners being chosen exclusively by I Prefer Members in recognition of consistently high quality standards and exceptional, personalized experiences. For 2021, hotels in 26 countries have been selected as winners in four regional categories. French Polynesia.
The full list of 2021 I Prefer Members’ Choice Awards winners includes:
The best hotels in Europe
- Dromoland Castle Hotel – County Clare, Ireland
- Belmont Champs Elysées – Paris, France
- Grand Hotel Excelsior – Valletta, Malta
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo – Lake Como, Tremezzo, Italy
- The Stafford London – London, United Kingdom
- Pulitzer Amsterdam – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Alcyhymist Grand Hotel & Spa – Prague, Czech Republic
- Excelsior Palace Hotel – Rapallo, Italy
- Villa Cipriani – Asolo Hotel, Italy
- Dylan Dublin – Dublin, Ireland
Best Hotels in North America
- Atelier Playa Mujeres – Cancun, Mexico
- Estudio Playa Mujeres – Cancun, Mexico
- Biltmore Hotel – Coral Gables, Florida, United States
- Boston Harbor Hotel – Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Baccarat New York Hotel, New York, United States
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- The Broadmoor – Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Chatham Bars Inn – Chatham, Massachusetts, United States
- Monteleone Hotel – New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Windsor Court – New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Best hotels in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – Singapore
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel – Singapore
- Royal Plaza on Scotts – Singapore
- Le Brando – Tetiaroa, French Polynesia
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, Maldives – Dhuni Kohlhu Island, Maldives
- Andara Resort & Villas – Phuket, Thailand
- The Fullerton Hotel Sydney – Sydney, Australia
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives – North Male Atoll, Maldives
- Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu – Tokyo, Japan
- Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay – Fnideq, Morocco
Best Hotels in the Caribbean, Central and South America
- Turtle Inn – Placencia, Belize
- Half Moon – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Pink Sands Resort – Harbor Island, Bahamas
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa – Sandys, Bermuda
- Cap Maison Resort & Spa – Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel – San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States
- West Bay Club – Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- 100 Luxury Suites – Bogota, Colombia
- Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Club Francés Buenos Aires Hotel – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Now in its third year, Independent Hotel Day was introduced by Preferred Hotel Group to educate travelers about authentic and unique hotel experiences, and to serve as a rallying cry for independent hotels around the world.
To celebrate the 40 winners on this important day, Preferred launched a limited time bonus points promotion. This value-added incentive rewards the four million I Prefer members worldwide with 5,000 bonus points when they book a stay at one of the winning hotels by November 10, 2021, for travel until June 30, 2022. Reservations must contain a valid I Prefer member. number and be made through IPrefer.com, PreferredHotels.com, StayBeyondGreen.com, the I Prefer app, the Preferred Global Reservations team, or a travel agent.
For more information on the 2021 I Prefer Members’ Choice Awards, visit www.IPrefer.com/MembersChoice, and to register for the program and take advantage of this promotion, visit www.IPrefer.com/ enroll.
Bank brokers join the Institute of Hospitality at the Belfry
News from the hospitality industry is also widely featured in our Facebook and Twitter social media accounts with the ability to engage with others in the hospitality industry and share your views.
Hospitality & Catering News: Annual Independent Hospitality Day celebrated by Preferred Hotel Group. – October 21, 2021 – Annual Independent Hospitality Day celebrated at Preferred Hotel Group.
Copyright: All content of Hospitality & Catering News is protected by copyright