According to the latest report titled Global Bourbon Whiskey Market by Type, Application, End User and Region – Forecast to 2026, the Global Bourbon Whiskey Market has shown moderate growth during the period 2015-2020.
In the study, you will find new trends, drivers, restraints and evolving opportunities generated by targeting stakeholders associated with the market. Market growth was primarily driven by increased R&D spending across the world
Some of the main players presented in the study are:
- Bourbon de Blanton
- Woodford Reserve
- Pappy Van Winkle
- Jim Beam
- Hudson Baby Bourbon
- Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Manufacturer’s mark
- Black maple hill
Scope of the Bourbon Whiskey report:
- Bourbon is a type of American whiskey, a distilled liquor aged in barrels mainly made from corn. It is a product of aging in charred oak barrels, a process that gives bourbon its brownish color and distinctive taste. It is stored in charred oak barrels without any additives or coloring.
- Pure bourbon must be at least two years old, and blended bourbon must contain at least 51% pure bourbon on a gallon proof basis. Application in households and HoReCa has increased the demand for bourbon.
- In 2021, Diageo launched a new Bourbon from its George Dickel brand with an eight-year-old blended whiskey made from 84% corn, 8% rye and 8% malted barley. This launch is a balanced bourbon with balanced proportions and well aged to launch as a brand to meet the demand for whiskey.
- Manufacture of clean labels and attractive packaging techniques
- Growing applications of Bourbon in the HoReCa culture
- Growing use of Bourbon
- Growing demand for aged bourbon
- Growing demand for wines to conform to taste differences
- Availability of substitutes on the market
Read the detailed index of the full research study here.
Click here for more information on Bourbon Flight.
Click here to subscribe to The Bourbon Flight newsletter (coming January 2022).