Take a look at the ultimate pancake recipe to try at home this pancake day 2022
Mardi Gras, one of the most gourmet days of the year, is fast approaching. But if you fancy a lighter alternative to your usual pancakes, why not whip up a batch of delicious and easy to make pancakes?
catering company Montmartre, who is based in London, Sydney and Paris, shared her simple recipe, perfect for sweet or savory pancakes. All you have to do is choose your toppings!
Ingredients (for 10 to 15 pancakes):
– Half a litre of milk
– 250g of flour
– A pinch of salt
– 4 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 or 2 tablespoons of water
1. Put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a hole in the middle.
2. Break the eggs into the hole and add the olive oil, salt and a little milk.
3. Mix everything well with a wooden spoon and add the milk little by little while mixing. You can also add lemon zest to the mixture. Add water.
4. Cover the mixer bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rest for at least 30 minutes, 1 hour if possible. Pour 1 ladle of the mixture into a hot, buttered skillet.
Office Catering Le Montmartre
Catering company Le Montmartre specializes in office and event catering, whether you want to host a breakfast or lunch meeting, or a more fun and interactive pop-up event that will delight crowds. .
For pop-ups, chefs will simply come to your office, set up their equipment, and quickly serve the food you’ve ordered. Choose from pancakes, chocolate fountain, cheese fondue, smoothie and juice bar, outdoor barbecue and more. They can cater for an entire number of office workers as well as dietary requirements.
When GOOD MORNING! opted for the pancake service, we were treated to delicious sweet and savory pancakes, with toppings including ham and cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, banana and Nutella, and the classic lemon and sugar.
For more information, visit lemontmartre.co.uk